layabout meaning in Hindi
[ 'leiəbaʊt ] sound:
• आलसी व्यक्ति
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A system will still stay synchronized even with a few layabouts.
- Bum Bum Ghigno is a general layabout with no permanent profession.
- His father was a welder, his friends mostly layabouts.
- Perfect for the goal-oriented layabout . _ _ _ __
- Not because Ray's a creep or a layabout.
- Omar grows up to be a dissolute, arrogant, womanizing layabout.
- It doesn't seem like being a layabout was an option.
- We layabout types have another chance, of course.
- Who says football fans have to be beer-swilling vidiots and layabouts?
- Lesson One urges layabouts : " Don't dilly-dally!