laterality meaning in Hindilaterality sentence in Hindi
- This has been called the " laterality-valence hypothesis ".
- One sub-set of laterality in animals is limb dominance.
- Laterality is the release of airflow at the side of the tongue.
- Laterality and motility disturbances in psychopathology : A theoretical perspective.
- One study indicates that laterality in this species is strongly related to temperament.
- :This is really what biologists would call laterality.
- Meanwhile, prestigious laboratories were investigating brain laterality.
- Hemispheric laterality and disorders of affect.
- Laterality of motor and sensory control has been the subject of a recent intense study and review.
- A labiodental trill,, is most likely to be lateral, but laterality is not distinctive among labial sounds.
- superior development of one side of the body
- the property of using one hand more than the other
- localization of function on either the right or left sides of the brain