• भू संपत्ति
|landed: जमीन्दार भू-|
|estate: जागीर जायदाद दशा|
landed estate meaning in Hindilanded estate sentence in Hindi
- In the 18th century the continued growth of large landed estates.
- Then, in later life Baldwin added to his landed estates.
- A Russian mission arrived in registry and possession of landed estates.
- This was the initial stage of the formation of Spanish landed estates.
- Great landed estates are usually found in relatively flat country.
- This created a sharp conflict between the duke and the landed estates.
- The Liberals supported land reform through the state acquisition of large landed estates.
- By the 7th century Reculver had become a landed estate of the Sandwich.
- The Landed Estates Court a register, the " Record of Title ".
- New Barn originates from a former landed estate, the New Barn Estate.
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
synonyms：, , ,