landed meaning in Hindi
[ 'lændid ] sound:landed sentence in Hindi
• जायदाद गैर मनकूला यानी मकान या जमीन वगैरह का रखने वाला
- Within the first 15 minutes an 80-pounder was landed.
- He's the kid brother who landed the better genes.
- Bailey auditioned for and landed the trumpeting job three years ago.
- We landed in the countryside about 15 miles south of Langres.
- Hewett parachuted and landed in a field where Germans captured him.
- His beginnings have a lot to do with where he landed.
- The foreigners have landed and deployed their weapons in the country.
- Mack's big ling cod was the only one landed.
- The landed and landless have lived in uneasy peace for decades.
- Another bomb landed Thursday afternoon 500 yards from the presidential palace.
- owning or consisting of land or real estate; "the landed gentry"; "landed property"