lacebark meaning in Hindilacebark sentence in Hindi
- There were also some experiments in making paper out of lacebark.
- Ordinarily, lacebark's corky outer bark could be readily removed by hand.
- As a textile, lacebark is soft and may be readily dyed or stained.
- Lacebark is thus unique among other tropical barkcloths in being produced without having to be beaten into shape.
- Lacebark whips were commonly used to punish slaves on Jamaica in the era before the abolition of slavery in 1833 34.
- The adult leaves are narrow and coarsely toothed hence the common name of " narrow-leaved lacebark ".
- For the most immediate effect, plant the fastest-growing ones closest to the house : Chinese pistache and lacebark elm.
- The visitor's first glimpse is down the drive, bordered by an " allee " of lacebark elms.
- In Jamaica, harvesting was mainly carried out by men, while production of objects from lacebark was the prerogative of women.
- Lacebark pine ( Pinus bungeana ) is an evergreen whose bark is mottled with a rich array of brown, white and green.
- small tree or shrub of New Zealand having a profusion of axillary clusters of honey-scented paper-white flowers and whose bark is used for cordage