kanat meaning in Hindikanat sentence in Hindi
- Kanat Berentayev, a government economist, said in an interview.
- Kanat Ibragimov, who killed the sheep, defended his actions.
- Ambassador Kanat B . Sudabayev said.
- Kanat Serdarov gave Kyrgyzstan the lead in the 77th minute, connecting on a long-range shot.
- Kanat Seitenov, 15, was sentenced to 11 1 / 2 years, said police spokeswoman Nina Tsys.
- He made his professional debut in the Soviet Second League B in 1990 for FC Ak-kanat Uzurganach.
- Lightweight Jong-Sub Baik began South Korean charge, beating Kazakhstan's Ozak Bayeb Kanat 13-7.
- In the fall of 1991, President Mikhail S . Gorbachev appointed Kanat Saudabayev as the Soviet Ambassador to Turkey.
- Within weeks Kanat Saudabayev was on his way to Turkey again, but as the first Ambassador ever from an independent Kazakhstan.
- Meanwhile, HMS " Condor " was ordered into close engagements with the forts at Maza El Kanat and Fort Marabout.