kanamycin meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The manufacturer therefore advises that people should either stop breastfeeding or kanamycin.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics considers kanamycin okay in breastfeeding.
- The kanamycin biosynthetic pathway can be divided into two parts.
- Bohm s medium utilises sodium azide, kanamycin, phenol and water blue.
- Humans consuming apples do not acquire kanamycin resistance, per arcticapple . com.
- Kanamycin interacts with the 30S subunit of prokaryotic ribosomes.
- They are very sensitive to ampicillin and resistant to kanamycin and nalidixic acid.
- Most of the strains studied are resistant to ampicillin, kanamycin and nalidixic acid.
- The trait includes a bacterial antibiotic resistance gene that provides resistance to the antibiotic kanamycin.
- Kanamycin enters breast milk in small amounts.
- antibiotic (trade name Kantrex) used to treat severe infections