• खेल में सवारों का द्वंद्वयुद्ध
• झूठी लड़ाई
• घोड़े पर सवारी करते हुए भाले से युद्ध करना
• सवार होकर खेल में लड़ना
jousted meaning in Hindijousted sentence in Hindi
- He exchanged shoves with Brian Noonan and jousted with Sylvain Blouin.
- Tikkanen, as is his custom, jousted with several Panthers.
- Tuesday both sides jousted for public relations advantage in the dispute.
- Last week in Florida, legislators jousted in a special session.
- This is not the first time Duquette and Valentin have jousted.
- Several times, Reno jousted with Republican members who asked pointed questions.
- He occasionally jousted with the plaintiffs'lawyer, Roderick MacLeish Jr.
- Meanwhile, Bolduc jousted with Peter Grace, who was ill with cancer.
- The lawyers also jousted indirectly Sunday about the possibility of a monetary settlement.
- On one shift, Harvey jousted with a Flyer.