• रोज पर काम करनेवाला
• विश्वसनीय परन्तु मध्यम दर्जे का
• जर्नी मैन
journeyman meaning in Hindijourneyman sentence in Hindi
- The journeymen filed past the police guards and into the market.
- We all got more than our fill of journeymen last season.
- At journeyman level, a group portrait may not look difficult.
- Apprentices start at a wage typically half that of a journeyman.
- The Americans have gone from journeymen to masters of the trade.
- "I don't want to be a journeyman.
- Journeyman jazz pianist Jamal has long believed in the trio format.
- Plummer, for instance, replaced Kent Graham, a journeyman.
- But the six-year journeyman saved the best for last.
- He's lost his starting job to journeyman Tony Massenburg.
- a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft