journal bearing meaning in Hindi
• जरनल बेयरिंग
• जर्नल बेयरिंग
|journal: जर्नल डायरी|
|bearing: आचरण चाल छबि ढंग|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Although all versions of the RB26DETT N1 engine use Journal Bearing T25 Turbochargers.
- Without adequate lubrication, journal bearings would fail due to the excessive heat caused by friction.
- MORGOIL Bearings are totally enclosed, precision journal bearings that operate on a hydrodynamically generated film of oil.
- De Laval's turbine used mechanically lubricated journal bearings which weren't insulated from the inside of the turbine.
- The disadvantage of this design is its lower load carrying capacity, as compared to typical journal bearings.
- "A hot journal bearing, " he announced authoritatively, " smells completely different than a hot motor bearing ."
- Journal bearings are lubricated with fluid.
- These were called " journal bearings " and relied on the lubricant to form a " fluid bearing ".
- This helps attenuate resonances at the gyroscopic frequencies of journal bearings ( sometimes called conical or rocking modes ).
- As an auxiliary function, the jacking gear also helps to maintain a protective oil membrane at all shaft journal bearings.
- the bearing of a journal