jounce meaning in Hindi
• हिला देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- More often, campaign-trail jounce follows Granite State bounce.
- The dimensions of jounce are distance per fourth power of time.
- Unexpectedly, the bus jounces as it hits a pothole.
- Handling is balanced and predictable, with minimal body sway and without harshness or jounce.
- As the truck jounced down the driveway into the night, someone offered them congratulations.
- The pope is completely visible as he sits on the red bench seat and jounces along.
- As we jounced up the mountain to Kukes, each brush with death improved his humor.
- Or family outings jouncing by car past lacy walls of birches to a beloved pond or hunting ground.
- By the end of each such session, I began to be slightly giddy from all the jouncing.
- The cigarette he's about to light jounces up and down in the corner of his mouth.
- a sudden jarring impact; "the door closed with a jolt"; "all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers"
synonyms：jolt, jar, shock
- move up and down repeatedly