jailhouse meaning in Hindijailhouse sentence in Hindi
- Morgan Freeman makes his jailhouse narrator the bedrock of the tale.
- And then there's his jailhouse counselor, Rosie Grier.
- On Friday, he declined media requests for a jailhouse interview.
- And he's turned into a pretty good jailhouse lawyer.
- A Jailhouse REIT Investors can't seem to get enough.
- His mobility was hobbled by a set of jailhouse ankle chains.
- There is a shirt from " Jailhouse Rock ."
- Try orange jailhouse jump suits, with stainless-steel shackles.
- An inmate allegedly strangled a psychiatrist during a jailhouse evaluation session.
- Marsh, 28, refused a request for a jailhouse interview.
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
synonyms：, , , , ,