jailbird meaning in Hindijailbird sentence in Hindi
• बार-बार जेल जाने वाला व्यक्ति
- Runners-up included the Vipers, the Venom and the Jailbirds.
- Makin'myself a jailbird was just what they wanted ."
- The best-selling books here these days are all by jailbirds.
- The Web site is more than a Home Shopping Network for jailbirds.
- And even by jailbird standards, his hair is filthy.
- And Connick is luridly enjoyable as the sleazy jailbird.
- He was also a black radical and a jailbird.
- The riding took a decidedly insulting form, ranging from monkey to jailbird.
- That's when the jailbirds chimed in and got Huffman in trouble.
- Inadvertent laughs : Joe has a gratuitously jailbird brother.
- a criminal who has been jailed repeatedly