isozyme meaning in Hindiisozyme sentence in Hindi
- The unique azoreductase isozyme from " Bacillus " sp.
- A mitochondrial isozyme of the encoded protein also has been characterized.
- Each NADP ( + )-dependent isozyme is a homodimer.
- Isozyme abundance has also been shown to be tissue specific.
- Each isozyme responds to each of these factors slightly differently.
- One isozyme of COX has been consistently detected in histochemical analysis of the brain.
- The latter exists as an isozyme located in both the mitochondrion and the cytosol.
- Bupropion is metabolized to hydroxybupropion by CYP2B6, an isozyme of the cortisone reductase.
- The second isozyme may be found in the absence of other urea cycle enzymes.
- The activity of human CTPS1 isozyme has been demonstrated to be inhibited by phosphorylation.