integrant meaning in Hindiintegrant sentence in Hindi
- Consciousness, then, is composed of these three integrant and inseparable elements.
- Pinewood Elementary school makes up an integrant part of the city of Mascouche, Quebec.
- The Rallye PY�bram ( former Rallye Vltava ) used to be part of the European Championships, now is the integrant part of the national championships.
- After defeating Silva, Arona advanced to finals where he faced rising MMA fighter Maur�cio " Shogun " Rua, brother of Murilo Rua and Chute Boxe integrant.
- Pirroni had been an original member of Siouxsie and the Banshees, and was a short-time integrant of Cowboys International, but shortly afterwards went on to fame as a member of Adam and the Ants.
- He also wrote two monastic rulebooks, characterized by their pact-like nature, with the monastic communities ruled by an abbot, under the remote authority of a bishop ( " episcopus sub regula " ), and each integrant of the congregation having signed a written pact with him.
- His interest in this field led him to work during nine years as an integrant of the research group NOMADS . usp Center of Interactive Living Studies of the University of S�o Paulo, which in its turn led him to a Master s degree at the University of S�o Paulo and respective dissertation Hybrid Habitation : Interactivity and Experience in the Cyberculture Era ( 2007 ).