innominate artery meaning in Hindi
- He tied the innominate artery in 1818; the patient lived twenty-six days . He performed a similar operation on the lithotomies.
- Over inflation of the cuff causes the tracheostomy tube to erode into the posterior aspect of the innominate artery leading to the formation of a fistula.
- In the innominate artery, the average reading is 110 / 70 mmHg, the right subclavian artery averages 120 / 80 and the abdominal aorta is 110 / 70 mmHg.
- Subsequently, the heart is isolated from the rest of the blood circulation by means of an occlusive cross-clamp placed on the ascending aorta proximal to the innominate artery.
- One example in the treatment of thoracic aortic disease is revascularization of the left common carotid artery and / or the left subclavian artery from the innominate artery or the right common carotid artery to allow treatment of a thoracic aortic aneurysm that encroaches proximally into the aortic arch.
- Above the hilum of the lung is an arched groove for the azygos vein, and above this is a wide groove for the superior vena cava and right innominate vein; behind this, and close to the top of the lung is a groove for the innominate artery.
- When it is the first branch, it occupies the ordinary position of the innominate artery; when the second or third, it gains its usual position by passing behind the right carotid; and when the last branch, it arises from the left extremity of the arch, and passes obliquely toward the right side, usually behind the trachea, esophagus, and right carotid, sometimes between the esophagus and trachea, to the upper border of the first rib, whence it follows its ordinary course.
- a large artery arising from the arch of the aorta and divides into the right subclavian artery and the right common carotid artery; supplies the right side of the neck and head and the right shoulder and arm