innocuous substance meaning in Hindi
• अनपकारी पदार्थ
|innocuous: अनपकारी हानिरहित|
|substance: अस्तित्व तत्त्व|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Allergic reactions are hyperactive responses of the immune system to generally innocuous substances.
- The mixture separates into oxygen and an innocuous substance similar to table salt.
- Willhite said, noting that post offices routinely handled damaged mail containing sugar or other innocuous substances.
- "It would be foolish to " delude anyone that this is an innocuous substance, " he said.
- Another limitation of animal tests is their usual failure to detect risks that may result from interactions between two or more otherwise innocuous substances.
- "Here in Bangladesh, someone, trying to save money, substituted a lethal substance for what would have been an innocuous substance, " said Bennish in a telephone interview.
- In a plan that sounds almost like a medieval alchemist's dream, Bowman proposes to make it all quite literally disappear, transformed into a heap of safe and innocuous substances.