• आय लेखे
|income: मुनाफा लाभ|
|accounts: विवरण कारण|
income accounts meaning in Hindiincome accounts sentence in Hindi
- Interest income accounts for only about 20 percent of Japan's household income.
- In February, the income account rose to a surplus of 595.5 billion.
- In April, the income account surplus was 744 . 8 billion yen.
- Incomes accounts for about 52 percent of the nation's gross domestic product.
- Tolls, fees, and investment income account for the Authority's secure financial position.
- In May, the income account surplus was 575 . 2 billion yen.
- Federal dollars, dedicated fees and investment income account for another $ 37 billion.
- In February, the income account rose to a surplus of 595 . 5 billion.
- In April, the income account surplus was 744.8 billion yen.
- The company stated an income account from June 30, 1879.