incombustible meaning in Hindiincombustible sentence in Hindi
- Sometimes it was entirely incombustible, yet sometimes it burned readily.
- Garbage had concealed the hole and prevented it from being filled with incombustible material.
- Sometimes the metal was entirely incombustible, but when alloyed with osmium, it would volatilize.
- It is incombustible, has no electrolyte and generates a low amount of heat during charge.
- Segaritus informed Joseph Tighe, a Centralia councilman, that the pit would require filling with an incombustible material.
- Typically this uses nitrogen, carbon dioxide, or argon, which are incombustible gases which can displace oxygen.
- Twenty-one years later, with a flush checkbook and an incombustible river, Cleveland has a burgeoning restaurant scene.
- Silicate paints are incombustible and free of organic additives or solvents ( DIN 18363 Painting and coating work Section 2.4 . 1 ).
- Coal fly ash is what remains after the coal has been combusted, so it consists of the incombustible materials that are found in the coal.
- They were designed at the Salt River shops in Cape Town to be able to use the low-grade local coal with its high content of incombustible matter.
- not capable of igniting and burning