• असंसक्त वाक्
|incoherent: असंबंद्ध असंबद्ध|
|speech: व्याख्यान भाषण|
incoherent speech meaning in Hindiincoherent speech sentence in Hindi
- Heat stroke symptoms include headache, flushed skin, rapid pulse, incoherent speech and disorientation.
- In a rambling and incoherent speech, He added, " The United States did not keep its word.
- Before being sworn in, Johnson fired down several tumblers of whiskey, then gave a short, incoherent speech.
- For many Italians, that confused and incoherent speech was the final proof that something was wrong with Mussolini.
- In November 1995, Barrymore attended the National Television Awards, where clearly drunk he made a rambling, incoherent speech.
- He made rambling, incoherent speeches.
- Thiel also felt the incoherent speech was a good fit for the " " in Q * bert's speech balloon.
- It was the other Clinton who showed up for a rambling, virtually incoherent speech that numbed viewers and annoyed delegates.
- "Maybe expectations were too high, " legislator Nabil Amr said of Arafat's rambling and sometimes incoherent speech which was devoid of specifics.
- His gaunt appearance and almost incoherent speech were so shocking, that the reunion was broadcast repeatedly over national news shows that night and for days to come.