• दोष लगाना
|impute: मढ़ना अभियोग|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
impute to meaning in Hindiimpute to sentence in Hindi
- They impute to others their own good motives and good will.
- Christ's righteousness, or his perfection, was then imputed to all believers.
- This righteousness was imputed to some through faith, which altered their eternal destiny.
- "The crimes authorities impute to me are not very clear, " he said.
- The protective behavior imputed to dolphins arises from misconstruing aspects of their natural behavior.
- Almost all the crimes imputed to Milosevic in the indictment occurred during the NATO bombing.
- It had surrealistic overtones the French impute to Lewis.
- Only actual, and not constructive, knowledge of the agent can be imputed to the principal.
- Therefore such intention if it exists has to be imputed to them from their actions.
- What bothers me is that some sort of cover-up or anti-Semitism might be imputed to her,