• अभियोग लगाना
• आरोप लगाना
• लांछन लगाना
• अध्यारोपण करना
• अभ्यारोपित करना
impute meaning in Hindiimpute sentence in Hindi
- They impute to others their own good motives and good will.
- But to what do the elk impute our love of asphalt?
- Why did we impute the title of murderer to our race?
- Please see where it has been used before imputing evil motives.
- The tax system will impute an interest rate on the loan.
- I am not imputing any fault to you in making it.
- It had therefore been imputed that Tandwa had waived his privilege.
- The Arabists called for an evenhanded policy, imputing fairness and impartiality.
- Where I draw the line is when somebody begins imputing bad intentions.
- Packer's statement of claim said the ABC program imputed he:
- attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- attribute (responsibility or fault) to a cause or source; "The teacher imputed the student''s failure to his nervousness"