impanel meaning in Hindiimpanel sentence in Hindi
- He could impanel a jury then to assess possible punitive damages against Ford.
- The company said Wednesday it still has five more board members to impanel.
- The Assembly wanted to give judges greater leeway to impanel separate juries for sentencing.
- One possibility, Wall said, is that the judges would impanel a grand jury.
- The commander decides whether to impanel a court-martial or order a lesser form of military discipline.
- The Assembly bill omits the language about extraordinary circumstances, giving a judge more leeway to impanel a second jury.
- The high attrition rate has made Ito's decision to impanel an unusually large number of alternates look prescient.
- The commissioner will then impanel an advisory committee to consider how to strengthen foreign language standards and issue recommendations next spring.
- Later, he signed an executive order that impanels a commission to restructure the state's troubled mental health system.
- Other lawyers, including Dershowitz, said the real peril for the defense might come if the court does impanel a jury.
- select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
- enter into a list of prospective jurors