haywire meaning in Hindihaywire sentence in Hindi
- Parts are haywire, and in definite need of a fix.
- No one can pinpoint the precise time the franchise went haywire.
- It is bad enough when the criminal justice system goes haywire.
- He created the impression of a computer that had gone haywire.
- "My nerves went Haywire, " he discloses.
- When they try to do so, the calculations go haywire.
- It may seem like the familiar suburban balancing act gone haywire.
- In the final 20 minutes, the narrative goes completely haywire.
- Gray sings a lot about love, especially relationships gone haywire.
- Invoicing, payroll, purchasing systems and others will go haywire.
- wire for tying up bales of hay
- not functioning properly; "something is amiss"; "has gone completely haywire"; "something is wrong with the engine"
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,