hayrick meaning in Hindihayrick sentence in Hindi
- Apparently a hayrick fell upon him whilst he was inspecting it.
- The county was organized that same year, with Hayrick as county seat.
- The labourer burned the hayrick in protest against farm machinery replacing manual labour.
- Threshing machines were a particular target, and hayrick burning was a popular activity.
- Immediately to the east lies Hayrick Butte, a prime example of a tuya.
- Hogg Rock is only about north of Hayrick Butte, a somewhat larger tuya of similar age and composition.
- Small square bales are stacked in a criss-crossed fashion sometimes called a " rick " or " hayrick ".
- Many were hanged for hayrick burning, owing to the relatively low agricultural wage, during the Captain Swing Riots and later.
- He received a reward for reporting a farm labourer ( Edmund Bushby ) for igniting a hayrick for moving the hay about efficiently.
- Other actions included incendiary attacks on farms, barns and hayricks in the dead of night, as it was easier then to avoid detection.
- a stack of hay