hayrack meaning in Hindihayrack sentence in Hindi
- If you use a hayrack planter, you'll need a coco mat liner or sheet moss.
- Above the counter is a hayrack salvaged from a barn; hanging from it are more than 100 ladles.
- Using a metal hayrack, lay a cocoa liner inside the form, in this case, sheet liner.
- Examinations between family-bound babies and small children, day and week hayracks-as well as Institution children.
- For many families, the Pumpkin Patch's hayrack rides, face painting and balloon animals have become an annual tradition.
- These patients were brought by special trains and met with teams and hayracks at the end of the Illinois Central Railroad spur and transported to the hospital.
- This yardlong hayrack planter, coated to guard against rust, cost $ 67, but you can find uncoated planters at garden centers for about $ 30.
- As an important gathering place, the blacksmith shop kept busy with shoeing horses, building hayrack and buggy wheels, and fixing just about anything that broke.
- A fun way to jazz up a hayrack, he said, is to cover it in sheet moss, poke holes in the sides and insert trailing plants.
- The survey showed various stages of original building, which included a hay loft and wood partitions, with stable block and cattle shed with hayracks and feed troughs.
- a frame attached to a wagon to increase the amount of hay it can carry
- a rack that holds hay for feeding livestock