hastate meaning in Hindihastate sentence in Hindi
- The long green leaves are hastate or cordate; the blue flowers are long.
- The leaves are cordate-ovate to hastate-ovate, long and wide.
- The triangular-hastate leaves are long and wide, and violet on the underside.
- The leaves are hastate to narrowly ovate, ranging in size from long and wide.
- The lake environ is the only known regular breeding site of the Indian spotted eagle Aquila hastate.
- It has leathery leaves that can vary from being hastate to sagittate ( arrow-shaped ).
- The leaves are broadly ovate to triangular-hastate, ranging in size from long and wide.
- The plant grows up to tall, with decumbent or ascending stems, and triangular-hastate leaves.
- The leaves are broadly ovate to broadly hastate-ovate or subcircular, ranging in size from long and wide.
- The leaves are broadly ovate and basally cordate to hastate, with the margins having a mixture of blunt and sharp teeth.
- (of a leaf shape) like a spear point, with flaring pointed lobes at the base