hassock meaning in Hindihassock sentence in Hindi
• पूजा का आसन
- The hassocks were embroidered by people from many parishes in the Diocese.
- Freestanding furniture designed by Wright, included a coffee table and hassocks.
- Between Burgess Hill and Hassocks very little has been found.
- To the south of Hassocks is a small ancient woodland known as Butchers Wood.
- Bull Hassocks pumping station was upgraded in 1892.
- Its Saxon name meant hassock grass barrow.
- Continuing improvements have included a set of striking hassocks embroidered by members of the parish.
- Wilton carpeting and hassock-style rear passenger foot rests were also included with the car.
- And J . A . of Quincy, Mass . called to tell his experience with hassocks.
- Miss Moppet ties a duster about her head and sits before the fire on a red hassock.
- a cushion for kneeling on (as when praying in church)
- thick cushion used as a seat
synonyms：, , ,