handedness meaning in Hindihandedness sentence in Hindi
- Or are we onto a real indication of right-handedness?
- Gains from such heavy-handedness may be short-lived.
- The principal attribute the two men share is sure-handedness.
- But that effort contributed to an appearance of high-handedness.
- King Solomon grasped a baby to show his even-handedness.
- He has a rigid definition of what constitutes right-handedness.
- People could seek peace without the heavy-handedness of dogma.
- Hong Kong is sensitive to perceived heavy-handedness by police.
- Cockatoos have a preferred " footedness " analogous to human handedness.
- Rise and twist determine the handedness and pitch of the helix.
- the property of using one hand more than the other