• वाम हस्तक
• हाथों वाला
handed meaning in Hindihanded sentence in Hindi
- The left-handed glove was found at the crime scene.
- Both men started out with two-handed backhands and switched.
- I think the BOC is the ultimate single-handed race,
- At the exit, the new Voodoo flier is handed out.
- That way Aristide wouldn't be returning empty-handed.
- One woman handed out small pieces of paper offering maid service.
- Mitchell, who is left-handed, is out indefinitely.
- Michel then shook hands with Foley and handed the gavel back.
- If it shows red, we are handed over for trial.
- But Mencken was generous and even-handed in his prejudices.
- having or involving the use of hands; "a handed, tree-living animal"; "a four-handed card game"