• अर्ध बंध
|half: अर्धांश अर्द्धांश|
|hitch: अड़चन आड़ गाँठ गांठ|
half hitch meaning in Hindihalf hitch sentence in Hindi
- The loops remain adjustable until the half hitches are tightened.
- Two successive half hitches tied around an object makes up the common clove hitch.
- The shoelace knot is a bight ) and joining the loops with a second half hitch.
- The knot consists of a handcuff knot finished with a locking half hitch around each loop.
- It was sort of a half hitch.
- OK, now we'll do two half hitches.
- Made of a simple half hitch over the hook, it will only hold when subjected to constant tension.
- Traditionally, a double half hitch has been used to tie off tennis string, along with a starting knot.
- Using butcher's twine, tie up the roast, using a simple slipknot finished with a half hitch every 3 inches.
- Reverse half hitches are sometimes used to maintain balance when working left and right halves of a balanced piece.
- a knot used to fasten a rope temporarily to an object; usually tied double