hakes meaning in Hindihakes sentence in Hindi
- This works out to around half all hake eaten in Europe.
- Surveys have recorded conger eels, sharks, groupers and hake.
- Hakes blamed the low inventories on a variety of factors.
- January will be a crucial month for oil refiners, Hakes said.
- Jay Hakes, head of the department's Energy Information Administration.
- EIA Administrator Jay Hakes said in today's report.
- Hakes refers to it as the Census Bureau of energy.
- There were last-minute hugs and a final hake.
- French and Spanish fishermen will suffer most from the lower hake quotas.
- Other dinnertime favorites such as hake and haddock are also at risk.