hakenkreuz meaning in Hindihakenkreuz sentence in Hindi
- The Hakenkreuz is used by too many other groups to be a valid single choice.
- The ban involves flags, anthems, uniforms, Nazi hakenkreuz and Soviet hammer and sickle.
- On the AWB flag, the numbers are arranged in a triskelion shape, resembling the Nazi hakenkreuz.
- It is possible to display certain non-Nazi swastikas even in areas where Nazi " hakenkreuz " swastikas are prohibited.
- His first book publication in two volumes, " Alltag unterm Hakenkreuz " ( 1980 ), was criticised of being too uncritical.
- A chapter in the book, " Schule unterm Hakenkreuz " ( " School Under the Swastika " ) is dedicated to her.
- In 2006 historians Klaus-Michael Mallman and Martin C�ppers published " Halbmond und Hakenkreuz : Das dritte Reich, die Araber und Pal�stina ".
- The flag with the " hakenkreuz " and white disc centered was used throughout ( 1920 45 ) as the NSDAP party flag ( ).
- This was symbolised by the adoption as the party emblem of the swastika or " Hakenkreuz ", at the time widely used in the western world.
- Lorenz Beckhardt found out when he was 18 and researched the story of his grandfather, resulting in the publication of the book " Der Jude mit dem Hakenkreuz.