gushing meaning in Hindigushing sentence in Hindi
- We should interrupt this gushing to say that there are problems.
- Now I back away from bestowing gushing hugs and motherly smooches.
- Nothing against Wells, who is gushing in his best season.
- As Jones has been gushing publicly, Deion could play cornerback.
- She says she's " gushing " blood.
- Pete came to the music fresh without being a gushing fan.
- They were carried away by gushing emotion, not common sense.
- No home should be without the relaxing sound of gushing pipes.
- Others send long letters full of gushing praise for the house.
- I saw blood gushing from my arm and I passed out.
- extravagantly demonstrative; "insincere and effusive demonstrations of sentimental friendship"; "a large gushing female"; "write unrestrained and gushy poetry"
- uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm; "a novel told in burbly panting tones"
- flowing profusely; "a gushing hydrant"; "pouring flood waters"