gusher meaning in Hindigusher sentence in Hindi
• तैल निर्झर
• स्वस्त्रावी तेलकूप
• स्वस्रावी तेलकूप
- "I hope they're all gushers ."
- On big screen and small, the blood comes in gushers.
- The gusher's plume shot 150 feet into the air.
- You don't hit a gusher every time ."
- The result is a gusher of money for tech funds.
- But every now and then, you hit a gusher.
- Some investors see energy stocks as gushers far from spent.
- Right now the Internet is a huge gusher of an oil well,
- The price of oil was at the mercy of each new gusher.
- Texas had oil production long before the first Spindletop gusher.
- an oil well with a strong natural flow so that pumping is not necessary