gravure meaning in Hindigravure sentence in Hindi
- It has interests in barrier films, gravure printing and laminations.
- Standard Gravure closed in February 1992, after two serious fires.
- is a Japanese model, actress, gravure idol and singer.
- Gravure is an industrial printing process capable of consistent high quality printing.
- That was the first gravure collaboration between AKB48 and Hello!
- is a Japanese gravure idol and tarento signed to Free Style Company.
- is a former actress and Japanese tarento and gravure idol.
- In 1836 he taught at the �cole Royale de Gravure.
- is a Japanese actress, voice actress and a former gravure idol.
- is a Japanese gravure idol who is affiliated with Asche.
- the act of intaglio printing
- an intaglio print produced by gravure
- a printing plate used in the process of gravure
- a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate; the plate is smeared with ink and wiped clean, then the ink left in the recesses makes the print