glittering meaning in Hindiglittering sentence in Hindi
• चमकता हुआ
- Like Best Pal, Glittering Event is a son of Habitony.
- Humans, in all their glittering ingenuity and variety, rule.
- Jerry West and Sam Jones turned in glittering seasons at 34.
- The glittering casinos of Biloxi and Gulfport heard no such message.
- Another day he wore one of his glittering Super Bowl rings.
- The other piece of glittering hardware is a World Series trophy.
- The seed numbers don't do this glittering quartet justice.
- And all three chains have glittering new outlets over at Polaris.
- LeNoire's life coincided with glittering moments in show business.
- One was the glittering Vienna of imperial ritual and bourgeois wealth.
- having brief brilliant points or flashes of light; "bugle beads all aglitter"; "glinting eyes"; "glinting water"; "his glittering eyes were cold and malevolent"; "shop window full of glittering Christmas trees"; "glittery costume jewelry"; "scintillant mica"; "the scintillating stars"; "a dress with sparkly sequins"; "`glistering'' is an archaic term"
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,