generalships meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Schleicher planned for a sort of labour government under his Generalship.
- Allen was also beginning to query the quality of British generalship.
- In 1916 he resigned his generalship to continue his medical studies.
- The French subdued nascent revolts under the Generalship of Pasquale Paoli.
- He continued to hold the attorney-generalship as well.
- Those parallels between adminship and generalship are out of order.
- The governor-generalship was taken over by Adriaan Valckenier.
- Lord Hopetoun resigned the governor-generalship in May 1902.
- Dueling point guards and shooting guards in a battle of generalship and marksmanship.
- But this is armchair generalship to senior military officials.