• तटीय वन
|gallery: छज्जा दहलीज़
|forest: कानन जंगल बन वन
gallery forest meaning in Hindigallery forest sentence in Hindi
- Along the margins of the river is gallery forest which floods periodically.
- Its diet occasionally includes fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.
- Occasionally, diet includes fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.
- It grows in savanna and gallery forest at approximately elevation.
- The terrain includes savanna, open woodlands and gallery forest.
- It consists mostly of marshlands and seasonally flooded savannas, with gallery forest.
- Kinkajous dry forest, gallery forest and secondary forest.
- A gallery forest extends across the prairie on either side of the Buffalo River.
- It occurs in primary and mature secondary forest and in gallery forest along rivers.
- Occasionally included fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.