fuze meaning in Hindifuze sentence in Hindi
- These ships used the Fuze Keeping Clock HA Fire Control Computer.
- The fuze and warhead were adapted from the earlier Mauler program.
- Later reissued Mk II variants featured the modern M204 series fuze.
- This would dial in the ordered fuze time into that projectile.
- The top has a fuze well directly threaded in its center.
- It weighed 75-92 pounds and used a proximity fuze.
- The tilt fuze is typically a home-made mercury switch.
- Its fuze delays detonation 4 seconds after the spoon is released.
- Fuze launched over 40 new products and line extensions since its inception.
- On impact with the target, a delayed action fuze is triggered.
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
synonyms：, , , ,