full admiral meaning in Hindi
• प्रधान नौसेनापति
|full: खचाखच भरा हुआ कौड़ी|
|admiral: नौका सेनाध्यक्ष|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He was promoted to full Admiral in 1976 and retired in 1977.
- He retired again in December 1946 with the rank of full admiral.
- He became a vice-admiral in 1821 and a full admiral in 1830.
- Franz Josef, impressed by the exercises, promoted P�ck to full admiral.
- He left the Admiralty Board in 1795 and was promoted to full admiral.
- Cadogan died a full admiral in 1864 in his London home in Piccadilly.
- He had just been elevated to the rank of full admiral.
- This was followed by a promotion to full admiral in 2000.
- He was promoted to full admiral before taking up the command.
- He was promoted to vice-admiral in 1847 and to full admiral in 1851.
- the supreme commander of a fleet; ranks above a vice admiral and below a fleet admiral