• फ्राइज एलीरोन
• फ्राइज सहपक्ष
|aileron: सहपक्ष हवाई जहाज|
frise aileron meaning in Hindifrise aileron sentence in Hindi
- Note : Frise ailerons are primarily designed to reduce roll control forces.
- Long Frise ailerons were fitted to the upper wing only.
- The wings have conventional Frise ailerons and slotted flaps.
- A claimed benefit of the Frise aileron is the ability to counteract adverse yaw.
- The wing carried short span Frise ailerons outboard.
- This carries Fowler flaps along the whole trailing edge inboard of the Frise ailerons.
- Structurally, the largely wooden wings were based on pairs of box Frise ailerons were inset.
- Unfortunately, as well as reducing adverse yaw, Frise ailerons will increase the overall drag of the aircraft much more than applying rudder correction.
- F ( model or product F ) by the OKB ) because it offered the advantages of improved landing performance and better visibility from the Frise ailerons.
- Manually operated split trailing-edge flaps were fitted, and the controls surfaces consisted of differentially operated Frise ailerons which were mass balanced by lead strips within their leading edges.