• तटीप प्रवाल-भित्ति
• तटीय प्रवाल भिति
• तटीय प्रवालभिति
• तटीय प्रवालभित्ति
|fringing: अंचल विस्तार|
|reef: चट्टान रीफ़ पाल|
fringing reef meaning in Hindifringing reef sentence in Hindi
- A fringing reef is a reef that is attached to an island.
- Barrier reefs have at least some deep portions; fringing reefs do not.
- Astove Island's fringing reef is just about ( 300 ft ) wide.
- Redlip blennies can be found in coral crests and shallow fringing reefs.
- It has a fringing reef which is above water at low tide.
- Of the close to 3400 individual reefs, 760 are actually fringing reefs.
- Fringing reefs and seagrass beds are found in the surrounding waters.
- There are six different major ways in which fringing reefs grow and develop.
- Reef types include fringing reef, barrier reefs, as well as atolls.
- Many of the Great Barrier Reef's components are actually fringing reefs.