• अंचल क्षेत्र
|fringing: अंचल विस्तार
|field: खेल का मैदान इलाका
fringing field meaning in Hindifringing field sentence in Hindi
- I really appreciate your clarification on this issue of this being a somewhat fringe field.
- If it is not, modes can begin to form or fringing fields may no longer be negligible.
- This hamlet on the edge of a lush, palm-fringed field lay quiet on the moonlit night of Jan . 25.
- Along the lines of Tom van Flandern, this guy is a minor celebrity in a fringe field and meets the notability requirement.
- There is evidence in the literature that this fringe field of psychology has adherents, but we desperately need soapboxing in the article.
- The term has found occasional use in fringe fields where opposition from those within the scientific mainstream or from scientific skeptics is strong.
- Further innovations included the development of active shielding, whereby fringe fields hazardous to pacemaker wearers, causing difficulty and expense in siting, were virtually eliminated.
- Also, the contents of a journal devoted to a fringe science can provide evidence as to the past or current thinking within that fringe field.
- Other examples are launching waves into a continuous medium, fringing field problems, and measurement of resistance between points of a substrate or down a borehole.
- Some of the energy spills over into the area outside the plates, and the electric field lines associated with this effect are called fringing fields.