• फॉर्मेशन केंद्र
|formation: निर्माण बनावट|
|centre: मध्य में लगाना|
formation centre meaning in Hindiformation centre sentence in Hindi
- He's currently in charge of the formation centre of Sale Sharks.
- Centro de Forma��o N�utica ( CFN-Nautical Formation Centre ) opened on June 19, 1982.
- The shrine was opened in Campsie Glen in 1989 and then the Formation Centre in 1995.
- The seminary is also home of the " Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre ", including the Tyndale Association of Spiritual Directors.
- Prowse served as the Director of the Catholic Pastoral Formation Centre ( 1997-2001 ) and from 1999 was the media spokesman.
- Also at the same time, the Assumption Formation Centre was opened to cater for visitors and also spiritual formations and church activities.
- During this time Prowse was also Director of the Catholic Pastoral Formation Centre ( 1997-2001 ) and from 1999 he was their media spokesman.
- It suggests a growth theme for the market whose main objective will be to become a capital formation centre for emerging companies, wherever incorporated.
- A new four storeys formation centre, named Wisma Lourdes, had been added to the church complex in order to meet the increasing number of students and classes needed for Sunday School.
- The church is located in the centre of Seremban town with a sprawling 2 acre that includes the historical Parochial House and the Visitation Hall and Formation Centres and the Wisma Visitation.