forebear meaning in Hindiforebear sentence in Hindi
- He named this sauce for his forebear Maj . Charles Abercrombie.
- The story of Ester and her forebears is far from unique.
- Her paternal forebears were traveling players and puppeteers in Renaissance Italy.
- Early teddies showed a clear evolutionary link with their wild forebears.
- Van Zandt County in West Texas was named for his forebears.
- Forebears have always come by the sea and they still are,
- Many of the threats that our forebears confronted no longer exist.
- She has made several trips to the land of her forebears.
- I grew up in the faith of our forebears and sages.
- Their forebears lived through two world wars and the intervening depression.
- a person from whom you are descended