|force: गुण जोर ताकत ताक़त|
|equation: समता समीकरण|
force equation meaning in Hindiforce equation sentence in Hindi
- The Lagrangian expression was first used to derive the force equation.
- It is a force equation in the radial direction.
- But nevertheless, the Lorentz force equation is still front page in the textbooks alongside Maxwell's equations.
- First, the vector equality will be inserted for the first term in the force equation above.
- Certainly the modern forms no longer include the Lorentz force equation which was in the original eight.
- Cameras record every stroke and then feed the data to a computer that calculates fluid force equations.
- However, it is not possible to satisfy the horizontal force equation unless F _ h = 0.
- Similarly, if current flows in the tether element, a force can be generated in accordance with the Lorentz force equation
- Two other examples occur in inverse-square force laws of the gravitational force equation of Newtonian gravity and Coulomb's law of electrostatics.
- I have never known anybody, apart from one person, who has ever doubted that this equation corresponds mathematically to the Lorentz force equation.