force meaning in Hindi
[ fɔ:s ] sound:force sentence in Hindi
- The ANC command will also have additional land forces .
कमान के पास थल सेना की भी अतिरिकंत टुकड़ी होगी .
- The force of the argument impressed the king .
राजा शुद्धोधन अपने पुत्र के तर्क से प्रभावित हुए .
- An action force driven by leadership vision .
ऐसे कार्रवाई बल की जरूरत है जिसे सही नेतृत्व मिले .
- Force a misbehaving application to quit
अनुचित-आचरण कर रहे अनुप्रयोग को जबर्दस्ती बाहर करें
- He is also the Supreme Commander of the armed forces .
वह सशस्त्र बलों का सर्वोच्च कमांडर भी होता है .
- Are you sure you want to force poweroff '%s'?
क्या आप '%s' को जबरदस्ती बंद करने के लिए निश्चित हैं?
- But we were forced to play it by an 8-1 margin.
मगर हमे आठ-एक के बहुमत से खेलने को मजबूर किया गया.
- If compassion is shown again and again one is forced to think.
बार-बार क़ुरान आपको विचार करने की दावत देता है।
- “ I don ' t want to force you .
” अरे - ठीक है , मैं तुम्हें मज़बूर थोड़े ही कर रहा हूँ ।
- Of course , there were many forces at work .
यह सच है कि उस वक़्त बहुत-सी ताकतें काम कर रही थीं .
- a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base; "the shortstop got the runner at second on a force"
- an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists); "he may accomplish by craft in the long run what he cannot do by force and violence in the short one"
- (of a law) having legal validity; "the law is still in effect"
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- a powerful effect or influence; "the force of his eloquence easily persuaded them"
- a unit that is part of some military service; "he sent Caesar a force of six thousand men"
- a group of people having the power of effective action; "he joined forces with a band of adventurers"
- group of people willing to obey orders; "a public force is necessary to give security to the rights of citizens"
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority; "the mysterious presence of an evil power"; "may the force be with you"; "the forces of evil"
- (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity; "force equals mass times acceleration"
- impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him"
- do forcibly; exert force; "Don''t force it!"
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
- squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
- take by force; "Storm the fort"
- urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
synonyms：, , ,