fool about meaning in Hindifool about sentence in Hindi
• समय गँवाअना
• नाजायज सम्बन्ध रखना
|fool: गाउदी जड़ मूर्ख मूढ़|
|about: थोड़ा बहुत आसपास|
- I mean to let just anyone fool about with your pages.
- On the other hand, you don't need to be a complete fool about it.
- No use being a damn fool about it.
- O'Hara may have been touchy, but he was no fool about the business of selling books.
- I tell you what really bugged us was there an element of April Fool about it.
- There's no use being a damn fool about it . " _ W . C . Fields
- AFAD stands for A Fool About Dogs.
- When I see Linklater, I gush like a fool about " Waking Life " _ I just don't care!
- Bradley is, as his colleague the late Scoop Jackson used to say, " a liberal but not a damned fool about it ."
- "I called it a royal straight flush, and we mustn't be a fool about the way we play it, " he wrote in his diary.