foodstuffs meaning in Hindifoodstuffs sentence in Hindi
• खाद्य पदार्थ
- We recognize the need for the public to get its foodstuffs.
- Indeed, there is no foodstuff not covered under this regulation.
- Japanese also paid more for natural gas, lumber and foodstuffs.
- In Russia, kasha is regarded as foodstuff from the gods.
- It has the power to divide as few other foodstuffs do.
- People also stocked up on fruit, eggs and other foodstuffs.
- Dagan's father was an importer and sold him foodstuffs.
- He said the budget maintains subsidies on foodstuffs such as bread.
- The next step is to negotiate for discounted prices of foodstuffs.
- Prices of other foodstuffs did not increase although they remained high.